About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Ending Sundae

I like eating at Friendly's Restaurant. The service is slow, the food is so-so and usually comes out wrong or cold. The reason why I love it, is for the Happy Ending Sundae. No matter how bad the meal was, the ice cream makes the memory fade fast. I know what you are thinking. Why don't you eat somewhere else and just go to Friendly's for the ice cream. The answer to that is because I like to have the ice cream immediately after I eat my dinner. If I had to calculate in travel time, my brain would have informed my stomach that I was already full and did not need dessert. So here is where the name Happy Ending is deceiving. It is a happy ending most of the time, because the meal was so-so. In reality is should be called the "I didn't really need the calories and now feel like a lump of lard" sundae.

No comments:

Post a Comment