About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Up and Out

I am up and dressed and getting ready to go back to Brooklyn. Today is a follow up visit for my father's procedure, his second dialysis treatment and a visit with a nutritionist. I will not return home until about 10pm. I have cried a lot in the past few days. Partly for my father and partly for myself. Since last week I have not had a minute of "down time". I have gone to work, gone to Brooklyn and babysat for my grandson. I am just so tired. The best way for me to release tension is to cry. Some people eat, some people exercise, some people scream and yell. I cry. It works for me. I am almost ashamed to complain about being tired. My father has been the one that has had surgery and dialysis. He has not complained once. I guess at 90 he is still the stronger person. As soon as I arrive in Brooklyn, I will but on my "take charge" face and be the one he can rely on.

No comments:

Post a Comment