About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Miracle Man

Yesterday was one of the best and worst days of my life. After years of kidney problems, the inevitable happened. My father is now on dialysis. It was the best day because we are lucky that dialysis is available. It was the worst because the prep to have the dialysis is grueling. To start the dialysis, a catheter needed to be inserted into his neck. After that, is was off to get a chest x-ray. Then we headed to the dialysis center where he had his first treatment. At almost 90 years old, he did miraculously. I do not think that a 20 year old could have held up better or with such a positive attitude. It was a tough day all around, but at least he will be on the road to a healthier life.

No comments:

Post a Comment