About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Traffic

Yesterday I drove a total of 65 miles. I was in the car for over 3 hours. Most of the time I was idling, not driving. I watched as my speedometer became a sleepometer as it sat on 0. The same scene replayed three times. First on the Meadowbrook Parkway at 7am. Next on the Cross island Parkway at 2pm and last on the Belt Parkway at 8pm. There were no accidents, so I have no  idea why the traffic flow would just come to a halt. I wish that I could have flown above the traffic to see what was holding it up. I put on some music and just waited in line until things sped up. Things better move faster this morning. If I had the stamina to ride a bike 13 miles to work I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment