About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

One Day

I read a quote the other day in Reader's Digest. It said "One day can change your life. One day can ruin your life. All life is, is three or four big days that change everything". That thought is so true. Yesterday I had a wonderful day. It wasn't life changing, but it was life enhancing. I watched as my parents played with their 3 great grandchildren. All three of them in the same backyard. I watched as my father sang a special song to my granddaughter. My sister videotaped it so the memory of that special moment will never be forgotten. As we sat around the dinner table, the family reminisced about the past. Special days were discussed and the stories were as clear in my mind yesterday as they were when they happened 32 years ago. As I sit here this morning, I know that in the future, yesterday will be discussed and fondly remembered. One day......

No comments:

Post a Comment