About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Loud and Clear

For the past year I have watched a middle aged woman walk her dog in front of my house. She walks him along the strip of grass near my tree. A few months ago, I decided to tell her in a nice way, that I did not want her dog making on my grass. I told her we put chemicals down that could be harmful to her puppy. She veered away from my grass for a couple of weeks, but now she is back. I think that it is terrible that someone has their dog relieve itself on someone else's property. What if I had small children that played there? Last week I could not take it anymore and did something totally out of character. I was in my older son's old bedroom looking out the window when she walked by. Her dog stopped and made on my lawn. She picked up the "poop" but the pee soaked into the lawn, as usual. I opened the window and shouted out like a fishwife. I said ," Stop letting your dog make on my lawn. I pay my gardener a lot of money to have it look good and I don't need you ruining it! I am going to come out and follow you home to see where you live and have my dog pee on your lawn, if I ever see you stop here again!" She looked up at me and then ran. For the last few days, as she approaches my house, she pulls her dog and runs to the next house. I hope she continues that.

No comments:

Post a Comment