About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, June 7, 2013

Shake It Up

I have a new favorite hamburger restaurant. It is called The Shake Shack. I have been going there since it opened a few months ago. They have delicious thick shakes in specialty flavors, but nothing compares to their hamburgers. They actually look like they do in the picture. Most restaurants have a picture of the menu item and when it arrives at your table it looks like a poor relative of the original. Not so at The Shake Shack. The curly lettuce is actually curly. It is neatly put into a paper sleeve, which makes it easy and neat to eat. When you take the first bite, you are hooked. It is the kind of hamburger that you eat slowly, just to make it last longer. I paired it with their fries. They were also the best I ever had. Crisp on the outside and a perfectly soft consistency on the inside. The only down side of eating there is that there are not enough tables for the volume of people waiting to order, so you need to be a bit patient and within a few minutes a table will open up. I feel like I am writing a restaurant review, but that is how much I enjoyed the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment