About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Hair Raising Experience

For the past few years I have been dying my hair at home. I never liked spending the time it took to color my hair in the salon. The manufacturers have made it easier to do it yourself. I used to have to part the hair and apply the dye to the roots before I put it onto the rest of my head. Now, I use the foam method. I just slop the foam on, wait 30 minutes and rinse. No roots need to be done. It is a one step method. Today I applied the foam and looked at my kitchen clock. It was 2:45pm. I would need to rinse the dye off at 3:15pm. I went about my business and checked the clock. It was 2:55. I continued doing things around the house and glanced at the clock again and it was not 3:15. I did more things and went back to the kitchen to see the time. At that point my head was beginning to tingle. The clock said 2:55. I know time sometimes moves slowly, but it does not stand still. That is, of course, unless the clock battery died. Yep, the battery died. I looked at the clock in my den and it was 3:30. Fifteen minutes over due. That was why my head was burning. I quickly washed off the dye and was glad to see that I still had hair on my head. Next time I will check two clocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment