About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Staff Development

This afternoon I am doing something new. I will be lecturing to the staff members at a local university. I usually do lectures that are open to the public, but this one is limited to the professors. The topic is "communication". I have done this topic previously, but today I will add the extra component of exercises and activities. I have been going over the lecture in my head for the past few days as I do not use cue cards. I like the discussion to flow and find that looking at cards is a distraction. The university hired me as an Adjunct Professor who will do staff development lectures and teach continuing education classes. I am so excited to go out of my comfort zone and try something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment