About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Flip Flop Sale

I was in Old Navy yesterday for their 30% sale. I love their casual style clothes and for some reason their flip flops are the only ones that do not annoy my toes. They had a big variety hanging on the wall with their usual sign stating 2 for $5. In tiny print is $3.94 for 1. I took 2 pairs and went to check them out. They came up as $2.76 each without tax. I said that the sign said 2 for $5. The girl said that she was taking 30% off of the regular price so it was still a sale. I said that she was wrong. If the regular stated price is 2 for $5 and the sign is up, they need to sell the flip flops at that price. The 30% sale should not be more than the regular stated price. She kept saying that I was getting 30% off. Since it was only a 26 cent difference and I wanted the flip flops, I just paid 52 cents more. The part that bothered me was that the cashier didn't understand that the 30% off made the item more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment