About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Happy Speno Day

It's Speno Day, otherwise known as town pride day. Although this town has been around since 1655, town pride day has only been celebrated for about 25 years. I remember taking my children to the celebration and in a few years I will take my grandson. A majority of the business in the town will set up booths and give away either food or small items. Last year I ate so much cotton candy that I made myself nauseous. I plan on doing the same thing this year. There is never "too much" cotton candy, as far as I am concerned. I will eat all other food concoctions within a two hour span. Years ago Kenny Rogers served chickens but they have since gone out of business. I will have to settle for mini bagels with cream cheese and butter, dirty water hot dogs, ices, cotton candy and hopefully pizza. One year I even won a tee shirt. No matter how old I get, I will never be too old for Speno Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment