About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Underdeveloped Country

America has become an underdeveloped country. I am not speaking about our finances or agriculture. I am speaking about our photographs. Years ago, we took pictures on film and sent them in to be developed. We waited anywhere from 2 days to one week for them to arrive home. That is when we saw if they were good and if anyone had been decapitated. There were no second chances. If you took a bad picture you lived with it. Now, most people do not bother to develop their pictures. They remain on their iPads or cell phones. When someone asks to see a picture, we are always ready. No more saying,  "I will bring them to you tomorrow". My husband is a cell phone novice. He knows how to make calls, but it is a crap shoot whether or not he will answer a call. He once went for weeks with the phone on silent and had no idea how it got silenced in the first place. The phone is only turned on in emergencies. That is why I have to develop some pictures. His co workers keep asking him for pictures of the grandchildren and he has none. So this morning I will have to actually print them out on photo paper and use $20 worth of ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment