About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Cashing In

I have a few credit cards that offer rewards. When I received my bills yesterday, I saw that the points had accrued to a large amount and I decided to call Citicard and redeem them. I called the number on the bill and gave my information. The lady said she needed to transfer the call. I was connected to a second woman and I gave her the information. She said I needed to be transferred again. By the time I got to the third person, I was about to hang up. I gave the information again and she asked what type of rewards plan I was in. I had no idea. She said to look on the card and on page three it would say the plan. I looked and looked and did not see any plan name. Then I said the only words I see are "Thank You" and my ID number. She said that was the plan name. I said that I just thought they were being polite and thanking me for my business. After more than 20 minutes I redeemed my points by putting the money back into the card as a credit. Now I know why I waited so long to do this. It can only be done if you have the time and patience for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment