About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Vegetarian

I am contemplating becoming a vegetarian. It is not because I do not like to eat meat. It is because the prices of buying meat have gotten out of control. I remember when chicken cutlets were $1.99 a pound. Now that price is rare. I remember steak when it was $2.99 a pound. I used to buy my meat in Pathmark. The store near me closed last week so I have been "hunting for meat" in other areas. The prices at Pathmark were reasonable, so once every few weeks I would buy my meat there. Granted, sometimes it was like eating shoe leather. I felt that the tough meat only made my jaw stronger. If I was a vegetarian, I could grow my own products and live off of the land. I can't do that with meat. My backyard is not big enough for grazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment