About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, December 14, 2015

Climate

I usually never watch the news. That is the best way to keep my blood pressure low. When I am out of town, my husband puts the news channel on as soon as he wakes up so I am forced to watch. Yesterday there was a news clip of Mr Obama. He was making a speech about how happy he was that a climate control bill had passed Congress. He said that the American people should be proud of this landmark bill. My blood began to boil. Climate control? What about the people all over the world being assassinated by terrorists? What about the fact the he does not have the strength to call a radical a radical. What about the fact that he is leading America down a treacherous path with his weakness and ignorant mindset? He is more concerned that the planet is 2 degrees warmer than it was ten years ago but unconcerned that fourteen families in California are mourning loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment