About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, December 12, 2015

She's Three

She is three! Today is my granddaughter's birthday. Three years have flown by. I had not seen her since the summer and she has grown up. My son and daughter in law looked wonderful as usual, but my granddaughter stole the show. She is a ball of energy and has a brightness about her that just makes you love her. Her hair is a silky golden blonde and her eyes sparkle as she speaks. She is at the age when she is aware that today is her birthday and she will be getting a lot of gifts. The dolls that I ordered for her online have not arrived yet, so I bought her a few extra gifts. She told me that she wanted a puzzle and coincidentally I bought her a few. The dolls might be her Christmas gift. I look at her and see my son. She truly warms my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment