About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Happy Birthday To Me

Today is my birthday. I am 60 years old. I don't know how I got to this age as I do not feel old or think I look old. I have had a good life without many problems. It has not been perfect, but if I compared it to other people I am doing well. People have asked me what I want for this big birthday. I give the same answer to everyone. What I want, only God can give me. The things I wish for most are intangible and cannot be granted by humans. I want my family to be healthy. I want my family to be happy. I want to see the people I love have easy lives. I want to see a world that is not in chaos. I want to see everyone on earth spend their time here wisely. I don't care about shoes or handbags or the latest fashions. I never did. I just care about people's feelings. I don't know if I will get my birthday wish and if I don't I will not question it. There is always next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment