About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Pain Tolerance

I believe that women have a higher pain tolerance than men. That is why we are the ones to have the children. Yesterday my husband had a root canal procedure. It was his first. I have had four. He said that he needed me to take him there and wait for him. I left work, picked him up and took him to the dental office. He looked scared. I sat in the waiting room for about 1 1/2 hours until it was done. My husband walked out of the office and looked pale and shaky. He said he did not know how I had four root canals by myself. I told him that it was not a big deal. He thought that it was a "tough" thing to go through and he would not have been steady enough to drive himself home right after it. The doctor (a man) agreed. I told the doctor that I had two children without any pain killers so they both need to rethink the severity of a root canal.

No comments:

Post a Comment