About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, December 4, 2015

Take It From Here

This afternoon my sister comes home from Florida. She spent five days getting my parents back on their feet. If she had not gone down there, I think my father would have been in a hospital. She took charge and got him stabilized. She took him to the doctor, to dialysis twice and had two visits with a nutritionist. She cooked for them and shopped for them. She did everything in her power to get them going. I think she did a wonderful job. After today they will have to take the reigns and continue with the plan she set for them. Basically, it involves getting up, eating and walking. She knew it was time to leave when they said she was becoming annoying. That is a sign of their independence returning. Thanks, sis, I owe you one.

No comments:

Post a Comment