About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Great Dinner

Last night I had my birthday dinner. It was as nice as expected. We went to a small neighborhood restaurant that I had to make a reservation for a week in advance. The service was a bit slow. There might have been an issue in the kitchen. Normally I do not care, but when you are with a toddler
every minute counts. The place was very loud which was great, because you could not hear my grandson. He was very well behaved, except for a few screams. When the food finally arrived, it was worth the wait. Everything was delicious. I had a hamburger, topped with pulled pork, served between bacon grilled cheese toasted bread. The order came with truffle oil parmesan french fries. I took half of it home. After dinner we had coffee and canoli cake at my house. This was the exact type of celebration that I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment