About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Same Mold

Yesterday I was sitting in the hotel lobby waiting for my husband to come down for breakfast. I saw a man walking down the hall wearing a checked shirt, jeans and a bald head. I got up and walked towards him only to realize it was not my husband. It was a man about 10 years older. I sat down. A few minutes later I saw a man wearing a plaid shirt, jeans and a bald head walking towards me. I got up. It was not my husband. It was a man 10 years younger than him. Finally I saw a man walking towards me with a plaid shirt, jeans and a bald head. This time it was him. I looked around the breakfast area and every man there looked the same. Plaid shirt, jeans and close cut hair. The women all looked different with various styles of clothes and hairstyles. It was a funny sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment