About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, December 25, 2015

Happy Holiday

Today is Christmas. I do not celebrate the holiday but I celebrate with the people who do. In the past week I see people with the holiday spirit. They smile at you and wish you well. Last month no one did this. Next month no one will either. It is a bit sad that it takes a date on a calendar to make people have compassion and kindness. The good wishes of the holiday season need to be carried over for the other 364 days. I do not get carried away this time of year because I know that the people who wished each other health and happiness when they were on the long lines buying gifts will be the same ones cursing at each other on the long lines to return their gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment