About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Prayers

I have been praying for a few people this week. Two have had surgery. One will be having surgery. The other just needs to get back on his feet. The two that had surgery are on the mend and the future surgery will be early next year. My father is slowly getting back to himself after having some type of flu. I learned years ago that prayers need to be specific. I ask for what I want in detail. I try to cover all bases so there is no mistaking what I am asking for. I spoke to a family member in New England yesterday and she said that she does the same thing as sometimes when G-d answers prayers, it may not be exactly what we asked for. Twenty two years ago my mother in law prayed for something. Her husband was sick and she prayed to G-d to not make her a widow. He answered her prayer but in a different way. She died six weeks before her husband. She was 66 years old and never sick. She was never a widow.

No comments:

Post a Comment