About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Little Lady

My granddaughter's party was wonderful, but not as wonderful as she is. When I arrived at her house she looked like a princess in her pink lacy skirt. She came to hug me and I noticed her tiny little hands. Her nails were polished a hot pink. This was not an ordinary manicure that her mother did. This was a professional one. I asked her who did her nails and she said that a lady did them. Her nails looked better than mine. Since she is now three, she had her first manicure. I have only had one manicure in my life and that was about 20 years ago. My granddaughter and I are now equal in our manicure experiences but I am sure she will exceed me soon. The party was a success and all of the children had fun. They did crafts and made gingerbread houses. Before I knew it, the party was over. This morning we will have a bagel breakfast with the family and then get on the road. I will be back to see them in 11 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment