About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Another One Bites The Dust

Yesterday car number 15 was sold. My husband decided that he no longer loved the car he had previously said was the best car he ever had. I had a three year reprieve from the aggravation of selling one car and buying another. To me, a car is a vehicle to get you from one place to another. To him, it holds some sort of emotional attachment. I think he inherited that from "you know who". He sells his car and I am left to do the paperwork and I hate that. He buys another car and I am left to do the paperwork and I hate that even more. At 2:30 pm this afternoon the upset begins. He will now have no car until he finds another one. I pray he does not find a lemon which has happened before. I will be the chauffeur until the new "holy grail" is found. He says that he is a risk taker "living his life". I say that he is a dumb a** man upsetting mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment