About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

What Watt

It used to be simple to buy a light bulb. You bought the shape and the wattage. Now it is a complicated event. An office flood light burnt out so I needed a replacement. I used to buy a 120W indoor flood light. They no longer make that option. First I had to choose the watts. For some reason 120 had become 90 but now I think that 65 can be used. I know it is not a 20 or a 13. Next I had to choose LED or halogen because incandescent was not available in most places. Last on the list was the choice of daylight, bright light, white light or natural light. I chose 90W LED daylight. It was delivered and I put it in the spotlight and you guessed it. It was the wrong one. Now the only problem is that I do not know what the right one should be. A 90W led bright light is on the way. Hopefully this one will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment