About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, August 5, 2016

The Rock Star

Last night I went to another concert at the local park. It was beautiful weather and the atmosphere was great. As usual we brought a picnic dinner. Most of the crowd there goes to a few concerts a week. We ate dinner, conversed with friends and then the show began. Out came a Rod Stewart look alike. I was sitting close enough to see him but far away enough to not to see every facial feature. In my mind I saw an older man wearing a blond wig that resembled Uncle Leon. He began to sing and his voice was great. He had the same raspy tone as the real Rod. Then he seemed to slow down a bit. He asked for a chair and sat on it off and on. His wife kept walking on stage to change his jacket. I saw no purpose to that but maybe that is what Rod does. She also kept snapping pictures from every angle. Maybe she was making a memory book for the grandchildren. During the song Maggie May he sat on the edge of the stage and then laid back. He was actually lying down singing. All in all it was a fun night. I bet he couldn't wait to go home and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment