About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Hot Spot

The past few weeks have been hotter than ever. People were moving slower or trying not to move at all. This summer's heat impaired more than people. I have a large round thermometer hanging on a tree in my backyard. Every day I look out to see the temperature. This summer I saw it rise from 70 to 80 to 90 and even close to 100 degrees. I have had this thermometer  for quite a few years and it is the best one I ever had. After the heat wave I noticed that the thermometer was stuck on 80 degrees. It took a few days for me to even realize that it had stopped moving. It must have overheated or melted on the inside as it has just given up and decided to rest at 80.

No comments:

Post a Comment