About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, August 19, 2016

The Hunt

The hunt is on for the new "holy grail". My husband's car was sold yesterday and I have now resumed the role of "carpooler". Hopefully he will not  take up soccer as I am done with being a soccer mom. This afternoon I will have to come home from whatever I am doing and drive my husband to his volunteer job. Before I make dinner I will have to drive back and get him. This will be a fifty mile round trip event. Then I will have to take him to start to see cars that might or might not be the best car he ever had....for now. It is always one thing after another and these things become my problems. When I die I want a double wide coffin as my hands and feet will not stop moving around for at least a year. No one ever lets me rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment