About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

God's Job

Certain things are in our control. Other things are not. As much as we try to guide people sometimes they just do not listen. For the past year or so I have been telling my parents to never walk away from each other when they are in a store. This way in case someone gets dizzy or feels tired, the other one is there. This falls on deaf ears. Yesterday I was in the city lecturing and I called my parents. My father said he was in Home Depot buying a bracket. I asked to talk to my mother. He said he had dropped her off at Marshalls to shop. Not only had they walked away from each other, they were in two separate stores. Why would they do that? If one of them fell or was not feeling well, the other one was no where to be found. I did not yell at them because I did not want to have my blood pressure rise before I lectured. Instead, I called my sister to vent. She told me that some things are God's job and there is nothing we can do about it now. I agreed and when I hung up the phone I left their safety in God's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment