About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, August 7, 2016

The Head

My husband's collection is getting out of hand. What started off as a few collectables has morphed into an eclectic group of themes. A few months ago we had a garage sale. We threw out a styrofoam head since my husband said it was something we would never use. A week ago another styrofoam head appeared at my doorstep. It seems that he ordered a WWII fighter's helmet and it needed a head to rest on. Since his was not available a styrofoam head would fill in. The helmet arrived and was placed onto the head. The head was then attached to the wall. Then a scarf was wrapped around its neck. I now have a head staring at me as I write. I do not know whether it looks eerie or stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment