About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, August 29, 2016

The Back Up

My computer is getting old and tired. It sometimes just sits there and stares at me when I want to use it. Yesterday it did not want to wake up as early as I did so I had to coax it along. That is when I decided it was time to do a USB back up. I started by looking at what I had saved in the "My Documents" area. I had so much junk in there. Things that I felt were important years ago no longer mattered to me. I deleted the nonsense stuff and began the back up. It took three USB's to finish the job. The only thing that really mattered was saving the pictures of my grandchildren and my teaching booklets. A computer is like a closet. If you cannot remember what is in it, you don't really need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment