About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Series Completed

My summer lecture series is completed. Last night was the end of the three part series. It was a full room and half of the people came to all three lectures. I feel like I have new friends. They all asked if I was coming back again and I told them that the library is the one to choose the topics and dates. They asked for the name of the main librarian so they could request more lectures. They did not realize that I learn as much as them from these discussions. It is always enriching to meet new people from various walks of life. Some of the people that came to all of the lectures traveled from Brooklyn and New Jersey. Even though a one hour lecture really takes 6 hours of time including travel, I love being there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment