About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Cape x 4

This is the fourth annual trip to Cape Cod. My son and daughter in law started this tradition four years ago when they thought it would be a nice trip if both sets of grandparents went away with their family of three to the Cape. It is four years and now they are a family of four. Even though the ride will take about 5 hours, it is the fastest five hours because each minute driving means I am closer to hugging my granddaughters. Tonight we will eat lobster rolls and tomorrow the grandparents have dinner alone with our granddaughters. Just the six of us. My son and daughter in law have a quiet anniversary dinner, just the two of them. What a wonderful tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment