About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, August 26, 2016

Neck Pain

This morning I woke up with a pain in my neck and upper back. I do not have to go to the doctor as I have self diagnosed it. The pain comes from carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders. Sometimes the weight is distributed better and sometimes it just sits there weighing heavily on me. At 11 am a man will be coming to my house to show my husband a car. If my husband likes it, he will want to buy it. That is where I come in. I need to get the insurance cards. I need to type the bill of sale. I need to get copies of DMV papers and make sure they are filled out correctly for the purchase and the registration. He will stand there with a rag and buff the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment