About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Close Eye

Many parents are admonished for not keeping a close eye on their children. We cannot be with our kids 24 hours a day so you have to hope that they have common sense not to do the wrong thing. That is why I find it odd that the President of the United State's daughter was caught smoking pot. I find this odd for two reasons. First, she is followed night and day by the Secret Service. Secondly , because if she had a brain in her head, she would know that her every move is watched and smoking pot in public is a no no. This is a girl that "intends" to start Harvard in 2017. I "intend" to win the Mega Millions next week. Common sense is not acquired. You are born with it. It all leads back to the question, "Are you smart or are you bright or are you just plain dumb?"

No comments:

Post a Comment