About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Choices

Every evening I pick out the outfit I will wear to work the next day. I look in my closet and begin the process of choosing my clothes. First I start with the pants. What color am I in the mood to wear? Do I feel like basic black, or chocolate brown or maybe grey? Do I want the tweed or the pinstriped? Once the decision is made for the pants, I move onto the tops. Do I want a sweater or a cotton top or should I choose a layered look? Next, I move onto shoes. Do I want to wear boots or flats or a low heel? Once the outfit is chosen, I lay it out on the dresser until I wear it the next morning. I like to be prepared ahead of time and do not want to have to pull out clothes at 6am. I have no idea what makes my brain decide on the "color of the day" as each article of clothing is one that I liked enough to buy. I guess it is the same theory of foods. Am I in the mood for Italian, Chinese or American?

No comments:

Post a Comment