About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mail Stop

The post office is losing millions of dollars each year. I used to feel bad for them but after listening to a story yesterday morning, I no longer do. My friend's mother is a "snow bird", a person that spends the winter months in Florida and the rest of the time in New York. She put a change of address request in to the post office and even received a written confirmation. As of yesterday, no mail has been forwarded. My friend called the post office and no one knows where the mail is. As she went up the line from supervisor to supervisor, each person was nastier than the next. One person even told her that her mother did not live in the building in New York, because "only Koreans live there". My friend was screaming so loud at the postal workers that I was surprised that she did not burst a lung. As it stands now, the mail is floating in space, nowhere to be found. Here is the irony of the story..... my friend's husband is a postal worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment