About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

One More Kiss

I left Florida yesterday morning. As I was almost out the door, I felt the need to run back in, for just a split second and give my mother one more kiss goodbye. That decision might have saved my life. It was a misty morning and as we entered the ramp of Interstate 595, there was one car ahead of us. As it went into the roadway, an SUV came sliding across 3 lanes and hit it. Then the car spun around and catapulted into a third car. That car spun around and hit the guardrail. Within 30 seconds, there were three cars smashed up, two of them facing backwards. After seeing the three drivers get out of their cars stunned, we continued on. We had to drive sideways into the left lane to enter the highway. It was a slippery road and no one was at fault. It was a case of bad road conditions. That one decision, of one more kiss, made a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment