About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Loaded

I might not be the most technological person around, but I am pretty good with figuring out how things work. Whenever there is a problem at my office, I am the one that fixes it. Since I will be doing some lectures next month, I needed a stapler that could be used for 20 pages. A standard stapler cannot do the job. I purchased a  stapler that could easily bind 25 pages. When I opened it up to load the staples, I did it the standard way. I placed the staples on the metal bar and closed it. It would not work. I reloaded it with less staples. No good. I reloaded it with more staples. Still no good. I showed it to my husband and he did the same thing. I put it aside and decided not to look at it again. When my husband got home from work, he decided it was his mission to load the staples. I am not sure how long it took, but he figured it out. They needed to be loaded with the stapler upside down, almost defying gravity. I have no idea who thought up that concept. It made no sense, but the stapler now works.

No comments:

Post a Comment