About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy 2013. I cannot believe how fast 2012 went. A lot happened in 2012, so maybe that is why it flew by. I spent New Years Eve just the way I like it. At home and quietly. I was never a person for fanfare and revelry. I am not a party animal. I am content within my own space. As I was watching television, my older son called and asked if I wanted to Skype with his family. I jumped at the opportunity and ran to the computer. Within 5 seconds, there they were....my son, daughter in law and the new baby. I felt like I was sitting in their kitchen with them, talking and laughing and watching the baby look around and move her arms and legs. Midway through our visit, she fell asleep. It seems that she had her first play group yesterday and was tired out. I have the pictures to prove it. The baby in her New Years party hat, sleeping. Unexpectedly, I spent my New Years Eve with the people I love the most, even though they are 230 miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment