About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sleep

I have not slept a full night since May 2, 1980. That was the night before my wedding. After that, I had to adjust to a time schedule that included my husband working nights, then babies that got up every two hours. It is now 32 years later and my body no longer has the capacity to fall asleep and stay asleep. I choose not to take any medications to help, as I want a natural sleep not a drugged one. Instead of sleeping, I lie in bed and think. And think. And think. Sometimes I think so much that I wake up with a pounding headache. That is how I feel this morning. Once I take two Excedrin, I will be good to go. I think I need to get a night job and see if I could sleep days.

No comments:

Post a Comment