About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Una Mente De Ello Es Propia

Una mente de ello es propia, is Spanish for "a mind of its own". I have been writing this blog for almost two years. Every morning I go to the website and enter my password. About one month ago the Google page for this blog turned Spanish. At first I "x"'d out the browser to start all over again, but it still came up in Spanish. I noticed that at the bottom of the page there is a drop down box to choose your language. I highlighted English and the page turned to English. I thought I was through. Wrong. The next morning the Spanish appeared again. It is only Spanish on the log in page for Blogspot, nowhere else. I turned it to English once again. Every morning I redirect the log in box to English. This morning I just gave up and logged in, in Spanish. Acabo de abandonar ( I just gave up).

No comments:

Post a Comment