About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Odd Pricing

Since it is the beginning of the year, it is time to order basic accounting supplies. I always order from the same company because they print the specific ledger sheet that we use. Each year, when I order it, the same option pops up. If I want 12 sheets, it costs $25.99. If I want 25 sheets, it costs $25.99. That's right. It is the same price for 12 or 25. I have no idea who would be that careless and order 12 when you get 13 free. If you only use a few a year, they should still buy more and save it for another year. I wonder if the price went on the website incorrectly years ago and no one ever checked it. I guess I will never know. I will just keep ordering 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment