About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Stuffed

I am writing this blog a bit slower today. I am still full from last night's dinner so I am moving at a slower pace. I have 1 hour to work it off before I go to breakfast. For $2.50 I will eat 3 eggs, oatmeal, toast and coffee. If I wanted to spend $1.00 more I could add bacon or sausage. All I have done here is eat large meals that cost little money. I am not used to such bulk eating. I have swapped out my usual yogurt and fruit for a high salt and even higher cholesterol breakfast. The prices here are competitive to keep the senior citizen's loyal. I think that medically, this is a good idea. Instead of calling it overeating, I call it keeping up your immune system.

No comments:

Post a Comment