About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Unreliable

There are few things I dislike more than an unreliable person. Everyone is entitled to be late, but once it happens more than twice, it becomes unreliable. That is the situation I have in work right now. A few weeks ago, my evening receptionist was due in work at 2pm. She was supposed to relieve me so I could go home. At 2:30pm I called her and she said she was on her way. At 3:30pm she walked in. I asked her how it took 1 1/2 hours for a 15 minute drive. She made up some kind of dumb excuse. Two weeks ago she was late again and my daytime receptionist had to miss a doctor appointment. I told the girl I was very upset and this could not happen again. This Monday she was late. She said she was pulled over by a policeman as she was rushing to work. I asked her why she was rushing, if she knew what time she was due in. She wasn't ready for that question. As they used to say on the Seinfeld show...yada, yada, yada,....I have an ad in Craigslist.

No comments:

Post a Comment