About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Jungle Queen

It was a beautiful day yesterday, so I took a ride on the Jungle Queen. It is a small sightseeing boat that tours the intercoastal waterway in Ft. Lauderdale. We floated past multi-million dollar homes. They were exquisite and the architecture was beautiful  Instead of streets, these homes were on lines of canals. Each home had a boat or yacht docked at it. The houses were so large that some of them looked like hotels. As I passed each one, I could not believe that people actually own these. Some of the homes belonged to the Thomas family (Wendy's hamburgers) Kohls, Firestone, Oscar Meyer and other billion dollar businessmen. I don't know whether it made me feel good or bad by seeing these homes. Does a large home really bring happiness or is a simple life better?

No comments:

Post a Comment