About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Blowing Winds

I have been up since 3am listening to the wind. I have never had a fear of wind until Hurricane Sandy. Now, it is not really a fear of wind, but a fear of trees falling. Specifically the tree in my backyard. I have a large maple tree in the center of my yard, about 20 feet away from my bedroom window. It survived Sandy with only one large branch falling. If I do the math calculation and the tree falls in a northern wind, it will be in my bedroom. The winds last night were so strong, that for the first time in my 31 years living here, I was actually concerned. When the storm died down, I looked out of my window and saw that everything was still status quo.

No comments:

Post a Comment