About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, May 29, 2015

A New Normal

There is an expression, "A New Normal". At some point in everyone's life it becomes relevant. Life is about change and movement. We go through childhood, adolescence, adulthood  and retirement. Each phase has different guidelines. There is no handbook. We learn as we go. The choice to be happy in each new phase is up to us. In my lectures I teach that happiness is a mindset. Today my husband begins his new normal. I hope the transition into this phase will be easy for him. If not, it will be hard on me. Nothing comes easy and we have to leave room for adjustments. Rome was not built in a day. Neither is retirement. We are formulating a plan and if it goes as scheduled, he will have a fulfilling life. The key is that he has to be a willing participant with a good attitude. I think he will do just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment