About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Wake Up America

It has happened again. Another NYPD officer has been assassinated in the line of duty. He was just 25 years old and already a decorated officer. I watched the news last night and did not see enraged protestors. I did not see the masses looting in anger over this poor man's death. I did not see any reverend or activists with linked arms walking down the highways. There was no chanting, "Police lives matter". There were no banners reading "Justice for Brian Moore". Well, I am angry. I am enraged. What has America become? Wake up America! Our leaders are condoning civil disobedience. Our criminals have more rights than our victims. Our leaders praise the wrong and turn a blind eye on the right. We are becoming like feral animals. Wild in the streets. Turning against one another. Where is the law and order that America has prided itself on? Years ago the democratic candidate ran on a platform of "Change". He never elaborated on what that change would be. Now it is clear. He changed America from the strongest force to a weak one. He changed the tone of our cities. He changed the quality of our healthcare. We got change, but not for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment